Imagi-what? We like to pronounce it this way: Im-aj’-e-nis. But we’re flexible. (You can make it more fun by saying it with your best cheesy grin.)
IMAGINE + REMINISCE = IMAGINISCE
"What, the company’s run by a color blind guy?"Just imagine a color blind visionary starting a wholesale design and manufacturing company inspiring individuals to celebrate and remember what they value most in their lives. Add some fresh color, innovative papers and gazillions of coordinating products and you have IMAGINISCE!
What People Are Saying About Us“Ohhhhhh, mercy! Look out ladies!”
“I neeeeeed that. And that. And that. And that.”
“They have oodles of addictive products.”
“They have totally cute, fresh stuff, it makes me downright giddy!”
“Soooooo, stinkin’ cute!”
“Exotic East reminds me of gyro vendors on the streets of Germany.”
“You know when you’re at the grocery store checkout and they’ve got a few odds and ends that you really can’t resist even though your cart’s sorta full? Yeah, that’s what the Just for Frill section is feeling to me.”
We Love What We DoYup, we’re folks who absolutely love coming to work each day to play with paper, ribbon, brads, and rub-ons, just as much as you! And that’s why we’re committed to helping all of our stores succeed.
Lines Inspired By:
- The howling wind, gooey pumpkin seeds, wax lips, fake blood, popcorn balls stuck in your teeth, plastic treat buckets, chocolaty grins, tootsie rolls, caramel apples, black cauldrons, the full moon (Hallowhimsy)
- Shiny red ornaments, a mug of hot chocolate, rudolph, warm mittens, stockings above the fireplace, gingerbread men with their heads bitten off, sleigh bells, family time, quiet nights, peace (Snowy Jo)
- Once upon a time, pink purses, ribbons and bows, mirror mirror on the wall, the waltz, singing to forest creatures, cinderella, someday, barbie mariposa, painted fingernails, tea parties with the queen (Fairest of them All)
- Snuggles, rubber baby buggy bumpers, strollers in the park, nursery rooms, baby blankets, burp rags, onesies, giggles and hiccups, coo, baby lotion and powder, baby bunting, teething rings, daddy's eyes (Baby Powder)
- Party time, pin the tail on the donkey, pinatas, musical chairs, cupcake boutiques, R.S.V.P., ice cream melting quickly, you shouldn't have, rainbow sprinkles, girls' night out, happy birthday to you (All Kinds of Happy)
Imaginisce Angel Policy
Imaginisce (“the Company”) has a substantial investment in its intellectual property, including copyrighted items. The Company has a fiduciary responsibility to protect its intellectual property, while also allowing its use in appropriate ways that ultimately benefit the Company. Thus, the Company has established an “Angel Policy” which limits the extent to which outside companies or individuals can use Company’s intellectual property for commercial purposes.
The terms and conditions of this Angel Policy are:
- Every item created for sale must be personally and individually handmade by the selling artist (i.e., no assembly lines or hired workers).
- Items created for sale using the Company’s products cannot be sold to a chain of three or more stores without prior written permission from Imaginisce.
- The following notice must appear on products created for resale or on their packaging, in a size and location that gives reasonable notice: “Components © Imaginisce”
- No image or design used in our products may be reproduced or copied by any means, including, without limitation, copying by hand, photocopying, computer scanning and printing, or any other means. Copying our designs or collections is an infringement of our copyrights, even if you make modifications.
- You assume all liability for suitability of your works that incorporate our products or designs, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Imaginisce and its artists from any disputes or claims arising out of your works.
- Imaginisce products and designs may not be used for the purpose of creating logos or company trademarks.
- Imaginisce may amend its policies governing the use of its copyrighted designs and images, including this Angel Policy, at any time. Such amendments are effective upon publication (unless otherwise noted) and will be posted on the Imaginisce.com website. It is your responsibility to review these policies periodically if you wish to use our products.
- Imaginisce reserves the right to deny or terminate permission to use Imaginisce designs and images with respect to any particular person or entity.
Imaginisce is a Utah corporation. The laws of the State of Utah (excluding conflicts of laws provisions) govern this policy and your use of our products. The state and federal courts for Salt Lake County, Utah, will have exclusive jurisdiction over any legal actions arising out of related to this policy or use of our products. Any failure by the Company to enforce any of its rights will not constitute a waiver of such rights.
Please contact Imaginisce at firstname.lastname@example.org or 801-908-8111 if you have any questions or wish to request permission for an exception to this Angel Policy.