1 - Button Daddies - Extra Large (003016)
1 - Button Daddies - Large (002186)
1 - Button Daddies - Medium (002185)
1 - Button Daddies - Small (002184)
Clear-Mini Glue Sticks (002986)
Mirror Gems - Silver (002274)
i-top Tool (001309)
i-rock Tool (002260)
i-bond Cordless Hot Glue Gun (002897)
10 to 12 complimentary fabric swatches
2 - 8" x 3/4" semi-circle strips of felt
2 - 10" strips of complimentary gros grain ribbon
1 - Necklace chain with closure
2 - 3/8" connector Rings
1. Create 14 buttons. We used 3 small, 4 medium, 4 large and 3 XL.
2. Cut out two matching semi-circle strips of felt.
3. Fold ribbon in half and adhere open end of ribbon to felt using hot glue.
4. Pierce a small hole through the folded end of the ribbon and attach the jewelry ring through the hole and attach to the chain. Attach jewelry closure to the other end of the chain.
5. For a finishing touch use the i-rock gem setter to set mirror gems onto the ribbon. Consider setting some gems or studs onto the buttons as well.
pdf instructions available.